Procare have had an exceptionally busy summer within the education sector, with several projects within the construction division now coming to a close, these have included projects at;
- Oaklands College – 2018 windows refurbishment programme within the STEM centre
- Ashlyns School – 8 form entry project
- GDST South Hampstead High School – State of the art theatre enabling works
In addition to the aforementioned several project remain on site, with works scheduled for completion late autumn 2018;
- GDST Kensington Prep School – Library and car park refurbishment project
- GDST Blackheath Junior School – Boiler and heating upgrades
With summer holidays almost upon us, we are pleased to announce that we have been awarded a further two projects from the prestigious Girls’ Day School Trust;
• Kensington Preparatory School – Library Refurbishment and new mezzanine floor
• South Hampstead High School – Theatre enabling works including steel supports
Both projects are to be undertaken during the summer holidays with completion this autumn.
Further to award of works at the prestigious Girls’ Day School Trust’s Blackheath Junior School, the large boiler and heating upgrade project is now well underway with completion scheduled for early autumn.
Following on from works undertaken in 2017, we are pleased to once again return to Oaklands College to undertake the second phase of this window refurbishment scheme. This summer project is due for completion in time for commencement of the autumn term.
2018 is off to a flying start for our construction division with the award of two further high end residential projects, commencing on site in February.
In addition to these newly awarded projects, works to undertake the refurbishment and rebranding of Kenton Library on behalf of Harrow Council have now commenced and we will shortly be handing over our first completed phases of work (music room extension and formation of new changing rooms) at Ashlyns School, Berkhamstead.
We are pleased to announce that Procare Construction have been awarded a new project to undertake the construction of 8 residential units on the Grand Union Canal, Tring. The project, now on site, is due for completion winter 2018, further developing Procare’s presence and planned growth within the housing sector.