Formed in 1995, Procare has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality services and minor projects and can offer a wealth of experience gained across a wide range of activities in all industry sectors.
Procare Maintenance is a planned and reactive rapid response service covering all main trades including carpentry, drainage, electrical, roofing, heating, plumbing and general building works.
This service is enhanced by a complete estimating package for follow on and minor project works.
The operation is administered and supervised, 24/7/365, by a dedicated office team of helpdesk staff who aim to have our own fully qualified tradesmen and technicians on site to deal with any problem within one hour of receiving a call. IT support functions enable us to provide clients with ‘real-time’ status and performance reporting.
Procare Maintenance is driven by a knowledgeable and experienced management team with a specific and thorough understanding of each individual industry sector. With a guarantee of the highest quality finish from our own tradesmen, we offer a level of delivery that consistently exceeds clients’ expectations.
Health, Safety and Environment
Within the Procare Group, every individual is coached and trained to achieve continuous improvement in awareness and competency and to drive out risk and danger from their operations.
Training in health, safety and environmental management is driven by director involvement and managed within the business. It is administered internally through dedicated staff and membership or accreditation to Altius, British Safety Council, CHAS, Constructionline, Safe4site, Safecontractor and the Environment Agency.
The company holds accreditations for quality, ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and BS ISO45001:2018 later in 2018 - 2019. Individually, the management team and senior staff hold appropriate RICS, CIOB and health and safety qualifications and the company retains all principal certifications including Gas Safe and NICEIC membership.
- Skills grading through the CSCS Scheme - All of our directly employed staff and approved specialist sub-contractors are fully compliant in terms of their own technical qualification and task specific health and safety training
- NICEIC approved contractor - We are full members of the NICEIC with auditing of our systems, qualifications, health and safety systems and on site engineering standards carried out annually by an NICEIC technical assessor
- Gas Safe approved contractor – We are enrolled members of Gas Safe with auditing of our staff, qualifications, systems, health and safety procedures and on site standards carried out in accordance with Gas Safe regulations
- Asbestos awareness UKATA training - All employees and specialist suppliers are required to have completed asbestos awareness training on an annual basis. We encourage constant monitoring of the dangers associated with asbestos and ensure that rigorous procedures are followed in terms of adhering to customers asbestos registers and risk measures. As a company we follow a strict policy of “stop work” and immediate notification of any possible asbestos risks
- IPAF training for powered access - Where required our engineers have completed powered access training through IPAF and are qualified to safely operate plant within categories 1b, 3a and 3b.